DEDICATED has evolved over the last 25+ years from a contract and executive search firm to a total focus on providing human resource consulting to CEOs of mid-sized companies. Our work addresses their concerns related to people, processes and performance.
• We can work behind the scenes or take a more visible role in dealing with issues that distract or trouble the CEO.
— When the CEO has a performance concern or loss of confidence, DEDICATED engages at a level that allows the CEO and his/her
team to continue with their work, knowing we will diagnose, research, write and implement the best solution, and work toward bringing
a positive outcome.
— Like you, we are accountable. So we appreciate regular and open communication about project status, changing dynamics,
or new concerns.
• We understand that most companies do a great job in casting the vision, managing P&L, and attracting employees.
• When there is a troubling matter, DEDICATED engages at a level that allows the CEO and his/her team to continue with their responsibilities with
limited interruptions in their daily schedules knowing we are diagnosing, researching, writing and implementing the treatment plan, and bringing a
• We maintain accountability by tracking and synchronizing progress, and by meeting with the CEO to review status, address changing dynamics or
tackling new concerns.
• The President and CEO understands challenges related to keeping the vision alive while maintaining productive and efficient teams who handle
sales, accounting, marketing, training, customer service, project management, etc.
• Employment attorneys – we have relationships with several employment law firms and frequently work with the client’s legal counsel as needed
• Compensation experts – hold IE degrees and maintain the latest research data on current compensation and design of compensation packages.
• Researchers for compliance matters, specific issues or problems
• Our recruiters support the needs of clients who have retained us for any matter related to people, processes and performance. Our recruiters post
positions, source candidates, screen for skills, education, experience and cultural fit.
• Writers who develop customized training materials